The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Cirrus Inns Limited (“Cirrus Inns”) or its associated companies, or any of their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
All entries must be submitted via Facebook to the Crab and Boar (@crabandboar), and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 12 noon on 23rd August 2016. The closing date of the prize draw is 23.59 on 30th August 2016. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
- Neither Cirrus Inns, nor any direct or indirect parent or subsidiary undertaking of it, any responsibility for entries not successfully completed for any reason, including if due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- One winner (“Winner”) will be chosen by random draw conducted by the landlord (or a person nominated by the landlord of The Crab and Boar) on 31st August 2016 (“Draw Date”).
- The Winner chosen will be entitled to one free magnum of Whispering Angel wine.
- The Winner will be notified through Facebook (via a direct Facebook message) before 1st September 2016 and the Winner must provide a postal address and email address to claim their prize. If the Winner does not respond to such message within ten days of being notified, then the relevant Winner’s prize will be forfeited and Cirrus Inns will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- It is the responsibility of the Winner to contact The Crab and Boar to receive their magnum of wine.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The decision of Cirrus Inns regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Winners’ name and county of residence can be obtained by sending an email to [email protected] within 30 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Cirrus Inns reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Cirrus Inns reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, neither Cirrus Inns, nor its employees, agents or distributors will in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any Winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up any prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Cirrus Inns, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw, which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media (including digital and online).
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of any prizes.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Cirrus Inns refers to Cirrus Inns Limited, Studios C&D, 209 St John’s Hill, London SW11 1TH and The Crab & Boar refers to The Crab & Boar, Wantage Road, Chieveley, Nr Newbury, Berkshire RG20 8UE.
Christmas Parties in Newbury
Take the stress out of Christmas this year by enjoying a festive feast or hosting a party at the Crab & Boar.Read more